This last month I realised that I had a lot of things that I’ve loved so I thought I’d share them with you…
In the picture:
- Neal Wolf hair products – I was given these and have never used them before but they are shamazing!!! They leave your hair so silky and soft. And that’s hard to do with my naturally frizzy hair
- Zoella Handcream – all zoellabath & body products are lovely but the handcream is so good. I suffer with really dry hands as I’m obsessed with washing them but this keeps them so soft and smells devine!! I just go through it so quick
- Armani she perfume -always has and always will be a fave of mine.
- Kate moss for Rimmel lipsticks in 54 & 56 – I picked these purely cos of the rose gold packaging ha ha. But they’re great colours too. Nude colours are in right now so I wore these a lot during the summer.
- Kate moss for Rimmel contour kit – again the rose gold packaging caught my eye. I don’t use contour but I wanted to try the highlighter. It’s good – not the best I’ve used but good
- Glitter notebook and ‘daydreamer’ pencils – I love glitter and all things sparkly so when I was looking for a new notebook for work this jumped out at me and I squealed with excitement!! The pencils are lovely too. Gorgeous coral colour and white and say daydreamer on which is definitely me.
- I’m loving shorter hair at the moment. I had mine cut a couple of months ago and it’s grown rapidly. I’ll be getting it chopped again soon
- Hailee Steinfeld love myself – I came across this song by watching the The Radio Disney Music Awards with Ruby. I downloaded it straight away. It’s a real girl anthem and Ruby and I rock out to it all the time.
- Containment – I am obsessed with this programme. I can’t do anything else whilst I’m watching it. The guy who plays Jake…well what can I say (loooove)
- Koko yoghurts – because Matilda is dairy intolerant we’ve been getting dairy free alternatives. One being koko yoghurts. And I’ve found that I love these too so Tilly and I often share them
- YouTube – a couple of years ago I started watching quite a few YouTube videos. Craft, make up tutorials, hair, mummy vlogs, home diy, exercise. And I’ve really got into it this last year. A couple of my faves are The body coach for exercise, giovannas world (giovanna fletcher) for mummy/lifestyle, Tanya burr and zoella are my favourite beauty & lifestyle you tubers.
- I’m trying to get in some exercising whilst I can. And as much as I enjoy running I just can’t dedicate enough time to getting back to where I was before I had Matilda. I’ve started making the effort to walk places as much as I can. On my lunch break, if I need to pop to the shop, Ruby, Matilda and I will walk, I’ve started taking the stairs everywhere I can , and I’m trying to fit in a few 5k walks a week too and I’m feeling so much better for it. I know it’s not much but I needed to do something to feel healthier again. Plus it helps with the VitD deficiency too so it’s a bonus all round
Live, love and laughter